07-22-2013, 10:40 PM
Shiny technology!
Awesomenauts:
![[Image: 55843.png]](http://www.spriters-resource.com/resources/sheet_icons/53/55843.png)
And I've also updated Skølldir's archives with his gnomes (which I found while looking for Voltar's drones), and also Leon's archive with his tongue sprites. Because the PC version uses a different set for some reason hsafkjdhgfdkjghksgkjfg
But yeah, that's all, folks! Well, except for the character portraits and whatnot that need updating, I'll get those sometime later, X is up next. Most likely sometime next month, my daily updating's gonna be breaking up now.
Awesomenauts:
And I've also updated Skølldir's archives with his gnomes (which I found while looking for Voltar's drones), and also Leon's archive with his tongue sprites. Because the PC version uses a different set for some reason hsafkjdhgfdkjghksgkjfg
But yeah, that's all, folks! Well, except for the character portraits and whatnot that need updating, I'll get those sometime later, X is up next. Most likely sometime next month, my daily updating's gonna be breaking up now.

