Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Sounds Resource Submissions are Up!
#6
(07-22-2013, 08:51 PM)Brandondorf9999 Wrote: The deadline was made so that I can actually get to submit models before August.

Did someone put you in charge of the release schedule and forget to tell me?

On a completely unrelated note, I think I'm going to take a break from development until after my upcoming trip. Maybe I'll wait until September Tongue


Messages In This Thread
Sounds Resource Submissions are Up! - by Petie - 07-22-2013, 12:08 PM
RE: Sounds Resource Submissions are Up! - by Petie - 07-22-2013, 09:52 PM
RE: Sounds Resource Submissions are Up! - by Dazz - 07-23-2013, 02:31 AM
RE: Sounds Resource Submissions are Up! - by Dazz - 07-23-2013, 08:20 AM
RE: Sounds Resource Submissions are Up! - by Raz - 07-23-2013, 01:04 PM
RE: Sounds Resource Submissions are Up! - by Rexy - 07-25-2013, 07:16 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)