Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Mario or Zelda... Which one?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mario
45.00%
9 45.00%
Zelda
55.00%
11 55.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

A plumber's hammer or an elf's sword... Take your pick!
#15
Zelda, because Link isn't claustrophobic, getting killed in one or two hits, and it's fun actually slashing things. Though I wish the series adopted an RPG system like GodSlayer/Crystalis. I guess that's the reason I can make my own games then...to fulfill my want for more, as well as interactive story telling powers~

I prefer Link's original design though; brown hair, sleeves and pants. It looked the best out of all of them.


Messages In This Thread
RE: A plumber's hammer or an elf's sword... Take your pick! - by Koh - 07-22-2013, 11:05 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)