Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Getting serious on designs
#5
[Image: cpfh.png]
After scouring the SNES, GBA, and arcade sections of TSR, and just roughing out
several poses, I found two I liked (There's surprisingly few spear users with interesting poses, so I had to resort to staff users).
I'm not quite sure out the balance works on the first pose, and I'm not sure how to declutter and clear up the second.

So... how do I make these better?


Messages In This Thread
RE: Getting serious on designs - by Sketchasaurus - 06-27-2013, 09:11 PM
RE: Getting serious on designs - by x0_000 - 06-27-2013, 09:23 PM
RE: Getting serious on designs - by Terminal Devastation - 07-21-2013, 08:45 AM
RE: Getting serious on designs - by TheShyGuy - 04-24-2014, 04:42 PM
RE: Getting serious on designs - by TheShyGuy - 06-28-2014, 08:14 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)