07-20-2013, 10:00 AM
Been almost a month since I last posted, but fear not, it's not because I got discouraged by the comments, it's because I've been really busy with a lot of things which I'll post below. I went ahead and abandoned the portal image because there's no real point redoing it twenty times because I won't learn much by redoing the same image tons of times, so I went ahead and just did a bunch of new things.
First off, I started animating with a group of animators, so here's some of that:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WWzDPpm1...5mEwFMm31z
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2V-aUWL8...5mEwFMm31z
I also worked on a bunch of new images, some I'm proud of, others I'm not so proud of but here's all of that.
[spoiler]![[Image: kinda_neat_v1_by_mabelma-d6eb4ba.png]](http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/201/1/b/kinda_neat_v1_by_mabelma-d6eb4ba.png)
![[Image: a_trip_in_the_tardis_by_mabelma-d6daub0.jpg]](http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/194/9/0/a_trip_in_the_tardis_by_mabelma-d6daub0.jpg)
![[Image: aztec_warrior_by_mabelma-d6cp7qs.jpg]](http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/190/2/2/aztec_warrior_by_mabelma-d6cp7qs.jpg)
![[Image: tangu_totem_by_mabelma-d6cf6at.png]](http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/188/f/b/tangu_totem_by_mabelma-d6cf6at.png)
![[Image: vanguard_comic_fan_art_by_mabelma-d6e7fth.png]](http://th05.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2013/200/4/0/vanguard_comic_fan_art_by_mabelma-d6e7fth.png)
[/spoiler]
Also some collaborations with other artist, in which I added the colors to their work.
For raptureburgers.com
[spoiler]![[Image: raptureburgerch4_pg4_by_mabelma-d6dx34m.jpg]](http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/198/6/b/raptureburgerch4_pg4_by_mabelma-d6dx34m.jpg)
![[Image: raptureburgerch4_pg3_by_mabelma-d6dx33z.jpg]](http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/198/1/e/raptureburgerch4_pg3_by_mabelma-d6dx33z.jpg)
![[Image: raptureburgerch4_pg2_by_mabelma-d6dx33d.jpg]](http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/198/1/6/raptureburgerch4_pg2_by_mabelma-d6dx33d.jpg)
![[Image: raptureburgerch4_pg1_by_mabelma-d6dx33f.jpg]](http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/198/d/c/raptureburgerch4_pg1_by_mabelma-d6dx33f.jpg)
![[Image: raptureburgerch3_pg4_by_mabelma-d6dox6m.jpg]](http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/197/9/c/raptureburgerch3_pg4_by_mabelma-d6dox6m.jpg)
![[Image: raptureburgerch3_pg3_by_mabelma-d6dox5r.jpg]](http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/197/1/c/raptureburgerch3_pg3_by_mabelma-d6dox5r.jpg)
![[Image: raptureburgerch3_pg2_by_mabelma-d6dox5p.jpg]](http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/197/3/1/raptureburgerch3_pg2_by_mabelma-d6dox5p.jpg)
![[Image: raptureburgerch3_pg1_by_mabelma-d6dox6e.jpg]](http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/197/7/2/raptureburgerch3_pg1_by_mabelma-d6dox6e.jpg)
![[Image: rapture_burgers__ch2_page4__by_mabelma-d6dl110.jpg]](http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/196/0/b/rapture_burgers__ch2_page4__by_mabelma-d6dl110.jpg)
![[Image: rapture_burgers__ch2_page3__by_mabelma-d6dl10p.jpg]](http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/196/d/7/rapture_burgers__ch2_page3__by_mabelma-d6dl10p.jpg)
![[Image: rapture_burgers__ch2_page2__by_mabelma-d6dl10m.jpg]](http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/196/f/b/rapture_burgers__ch2_page2__by_mabelma-d6dl10m.jpg)
![[Image: rapture_burgers__ch2_page1__by_mabelma-d6dl0xv.jpg]](http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/196/2/f/rapture_burgers__ch2_page1__by_mabelma-d6dl0xv.jpg)
[/spoiler]
Here are some request sketches for people and some caricatures
[spoiler]![[Image: request_sketches_9_by_mabelma-d6cchjz.png]](http://th01.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2013/188/7/9/request_sketches_9_by_mabelma-d6cchjz.png)
![[Image: request_sketches_10_by_mabelma-d6cebyp.jpg]](http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/188/6/8/request_sketches_10_by_mabelma-d6cebyp.jpg)
![[Image: kingvego_caricature_by_mabelma-d6acw5j.jpg]](http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/174/c/2/kingvego_caricature_by_mabelma-d6acw5j.jpg)
![[Image: request_sketches_8_by_mabelma-d6ad3pw.png]](http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/174/2/7/request_sketches_8_by_mabelma-d6ad3pw.png)
![[Image: general_ebonrose_caricature_by_mabelma-d6buxsi.jpg]](http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/184/6/0/general_ebonrose_caricature_by_mabelma-d6buxsi.jpg)
![[Image: mirroredsky_caricature_by_mabelma-d6buzud.jpg]](http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/184/e/4/mirroredsky_caricature_by_mabelma-d6buzud.jpg)
For my mate http://zapf-zeichnet.deviantart.com/
![[Image: wolf_man__colors__by_mabelma-d6d4v46.jpg]](http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/193/2/d/wolf_man__colors__by_mabelma-d6d4v46.jpg)
This one for http://dana-t.deviantart.com/
![[Image: bridge_colors_by_mabelma-d6ctkn0.jpg]](http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/191/c/8/bridge_colors_by_mabelma-d6ctkn0.jpg)
![[Image: link_and_princess_ruto__colored__by_mabelma-d6a64ch.png]](http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/173/4/f/link_and_princess_ruto__colored__by_mabelma-d6a64ch.png)
For Crafting with Alexander Diochon http://stplmstr.deviantart.com/:
[spoiler]![[Image: crafting_1_4_page_02__flats__by_mabelma-d6d444z.png]](http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/193/b/d/crafting_1_4_page_02__flats__by_mabelma-d6d444z.png)
![[Image: crafting_1_4_page_01__flats__by_mabelma-d6c0foy.jpg]](http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/185/7/c/crafting_1_4_page_01__flats__by_mabelma-d6c0foy.jpg)
[/spoiler]
And last but not least I've been studying up, I can only post the stuff that's digital because I no longer have a printer but I also have a bunch of sketches on my blackbook.
![[Image: amethyst_rock_by_mabelma-d6eb3lm.png]](http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/201/5/f/amethyst_rock_by_mabelma-d6eb3lm.png)
![[Image: face_statue_by_mabelma-d6eb3l4.png]](http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/201/1/7/face_statue_by_mabelma-d6eb3l4.png)
![[Image: pear_study_by_mabelma-d6eb3k8.jpg]](http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/201/2/a/pear_study_by_mabelma-d6eb3k8.jpg)
Also I have a youtube channel where you can watch me draw some of this stuff, I would really appreciate it if you subscribe if you like what you see.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Mabelma95
First off, I started animating with a group of animators, so here's some of that:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WWzDPpm1...5mEwFMm31z
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2V-aUWL8...5mEwFMm31z
I also worked on a bunch of new images, some I'm proud of, others I'm not so proud of but here's all of that.
[spoiler]
![[Image: kinda_neat_v1_by_mabelma-d6eb4ba.png]](http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/201/1/b/kinda_neat_v1_by_mabelma-d6eb4ba.png)
![[Image: a_trip_in_the_tardis_by_mabelma-d6daub0.jpg]](http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/194/9/0/a_trip_in_the_tardis_by_mabelma-d6daub0.jpg)
![[Image: aztec_warrior_by_mabelma-d6cp7qs.jpg]](http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/190/2/2/aztec_warrior_by_mabelma-d6cp7qs.jpg)
![[Image: tangu_totem_by_mabelma-d6cf6at.png]](http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/188/f/b/tangu_totem_by_mabelma-d6cf6at.png)
![[Image: vanguard_comic_fan_art_by_mabelma-d6e7fth.png]](http://th05.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2013/200/4/0/vanguard_comic_fan_art_by_mabelma-d6e7fth.png)
[/spoiler]Also some collaborations with other artist, in which I added the colors to their work.
For raptureburgers.com
[spoiler]
![[Image: raptureburgerch4_pg4_by_mabelma-d6dx34m.jpg]](http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/198/6/b/raptureburgerch4_pg4_by_mabelma-d6dx34m.jpg)
![[Image: raptureburgerch4_pg3_by_mabelma-d6dx33z.jpg]](http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/198/1/e/raptureburgerch4_pg3_by_mabelma-d6dx33z.jpg)
![[Image: raptureburgerch4_pg2_by_mabelma-d6dx33d.jpg]](http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/198/1/6/raptureburgerch4_pg2_by_mabelma-d6dx33d.jpg)
![[Image: raptureburgerch4_pg1_by_mabelma-d6dx33f.jpg]](http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/198/d/c/raptureburgerch4_pg1_by_mabelma-d6dx33f.jpg)
![[Image: raptureburgerch3_pg4_by_mabelma-d6dox6m.jpg]](http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/197/9/c/raptureburgerch3_pg4_by_mabelma-d6dox6m.jpg)
![[Image: raptureburgerch3_pg3_by_mabelma-d6dox5r.jpg]](http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/197/1/c/raptureburgerch3_pg3_by_mabelma-d6dox5r.jpg)
![[Image: raptureburgerch3_pg2_by_mabelma-d6dox5p.jpg]](http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/197/3/1/raptureburgerch3_pg2_by_mabelma-d6dox5p.jpg)
![[Image: raptureburgerch3_pg1_by_mabelma-d6dox6e.jpg]](http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/197/7/2/raptureburgerch3_pg1_by_mabelma-d6dox6e.jpg)
![[Image: rapture_burgers__ch2_page4__by_mabelma-d6dl110.jpg]](http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/196/0/b/rapture_burgers__ch2_page4__by_mabelma-d6dl110.jpg)
![[Image: rapture_burgers__ch2_page3__by_mabelma-d6dl10p.jpg]](http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/196/d/7/rapture_burgers__ch2_page3__by_mabelma-d6dl10p.jpg)
![[Image: rapture_burgers__ch2_page2__by_mabelma-d6dl10m.jpg]](http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/196/f/b/rapture_burgers__ch2_page2__by_mabelma-d6dl10m.jpg)
![[Image: rapture_burgers__ch2_page1__by_mabelma-d6dl0xv.jpg]](http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/196/2/f/rapture_burgers__ch2_page1__by_mabelma-d6dl0xv.jpg)
[/spoiler]Here are some request sketches for people and some caricatures
[spoiler]
![[Image: request_sketches_9_by_mabelma-d6cchjz.png]](http://th01.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2013/188/7/9/request_sketches_9_by_mabelma-d6cchjz.png)
![[Image: request_sketches_10_by_mabelma-d6cebyp.jpg]](http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/188/6/8/request_sketches_10_by_mabelma-d6cebyp.jpg)
![[Image: kingvego_caricature_by_mabelma-d6acw5j.jpg]](http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/174/c/2/kingvego_caricature_by_mabelma-d6acw5j.jpg)
![[Image: request_sketches_8_by_mabelma-d6ad3pw.png]](http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/174/2/7/request_sketches_8_by_mabelma-d6ad3pw.png)
![[Image: general_ebonrose_caricature_by_mabelma-d6buxsi.jpg]](http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/184/6/0/general_ebonrose_caricature_by_mabelma-d6buxsi.jpg)
![[Image: mirroredsky_caricature_by_mabelma-d6buzud.jpg]](http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/184/e/4/mirroredsky_caricature_by_mabelma-d6buzud.jpg)
For my mate http://zapf-zeichnet.deviantart.com/
![[Image: wolf_man__colors__by_mabelma-d6d4v46.jpg]](http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/193/2/d/wolf_man__colors__by_mabelma-d6d4v46.jpg)
This one for http://dana-t.deviantart.com/
![[Image: bridge_colors_by_mabelma-d6ctkn0.jpg]](http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/191/c/8/bridge_colors_by_mabelma-d6ctkn0.jpg)
![[Image: link_and_princess_ruto__colored__by_mabelma-d6a64ch.png]](http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/173/4/f/link_and_princess_ruto__colored__by_mabelma-d6a64ch.png)
For Crafting with Alexander Diochon http://stplmstr.deviantart.com/:
[spoiler]
![[Image: crafting_1_4_page_02__flats__by_mabelma-d6d444z.png]](http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/193/b/d/crafting_1_4_page_02__flats__by_mabelma-d6d444z.png)
![[Image: crafting_1_4_page_01__flats__by_mabelma-d6c0foy.jpg]](http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/185/7/c/crafting_1_4_page_01__flats__by_mabelma-d6c0foy.jpg)
[/spoiler]And last but not least I've been studying up, I can only post the stuff that's digital because I no longer have a printer but I also have a bunch of sketches on my blackbook.
![[Image: amethyst_rock_by_mabelma-d6eb3lm.png]](http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/201/5/f/amethyst_rock_by_mabelma-d6eb3lm.png)
![[Image: face_statue_by_mabelma-d6eb3l4.png]](http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/201/1/7/face_statue_by_mabelma-d6eb3l4.png)
![[Image: pear_study_by_mabelma-d6eb3k8.jpg]](http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/201/2/a/pear_study_by_mabelma-d6eb3k8.jpg)
Also I have a youtube channel where you can watch me draw some of this stuff, I would really appreciate it if you subscribe if you like what you see.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Mabelma95

