Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Digimon Adventure PSP rips
#2
I'm going to give the 2D elements a go, but no promises..

edit: So everything is stored in the standard PSP formats. This game couldn't be easier to rip from. 3D models, at least. 2D elements are a bit scattered so a bit irritating.
I might do my first 3D model rips since forever.

edit: All ripped, converted, just naming them now, then I need to make icons and upload. I'll probably get the icons done tomorrow, maybe over the weekend if it takes a while. Mighty Jetters is helping with naming, so it'll take a little less time!

Wow... 2 hours and I've ripped almost 200 models!! X_X


Messages In This Thread
Digimon Adventure PSP rips - by DecaTilde - 07-10-2013, 03:32 PM
RE: Digimon Adventure PSP rips - by Dazz - 07-11-2013, 10:28 AM
RE: Digimon Adventure PSP rips - by Dazz - 07-12-2013, 05:19 AM
RE: Digimon Adventure PSP rips - by valforwing - 07-17-2013, 01:54 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)