Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(07-04-2013, 01:23 PM)NOT KOOPAUL Wrote: But the pikmin are smaller and less complex in function than a second iceclimber which is a fully operational and full sized character. I think Olimar's pikmin won't be an issue but I can be completely wrong.
the second ice climber mimics moves and has partial AI all other times (when the player is grabbed the other climber can attack the enemy grabbing you and the like iirc)

olimar's pikmin just follow olimar's movements and never his offensive actions, not to mention their size allows their models to have extremely low polygon counts

due to the amount of pikmin on screen i would put olimar + all possible pikmin out to be around on-par with the both ice climbers on screen at the same time in terms of processing power and i think the 3DS has a pretty good processor to run multiple complex AI objects (see: mario kart 7's CPUs)


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Sonikku - 07-05-2013, 12:51 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 54 Guest(s)