Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

What are you doing with ripped models?
I think it's pretty obvious what I do with the models I've got, I port them to Garry's Mod and Source Filmmaker.

My younger brother Apoc Hedgie has done almost as much as I've done in that regard, if not more than me.

And sometimes Brawl things.


Messages In This Thread
What are you doing with ripped models? - by Zerox - 09-09-2010, 08:24 PM
RE: [split] How do you rip Models - by josh98 - 03-25-2013, 03:07 PM
RE: [split] How do you rip Models - by TGE - 03-29-2013, 04:05 AM
RE: What are you doing with ripped models? - by Random Talking Bush - 07-03-2013, 08:25 PM
[split] How do you rip Models - by TGE - 03-25-2013, 04:11 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)