07-03-2013, 02:15 PM
(07-03-2013, 02:09 PM)Ton Wrote: Really? Already? As long as it's not another "Bowser's body possessed by the bad guy" shtick, I'll be happy.But Bowser being possessed is a recurring theme in the series, along with Fawful showing up and Luigi being the butt monkey. I honestly hope it does return since I hate when a series has established elements and then they suddenly drop them (I'm still bummed that Mario didn't turn into 8bit Mario in Sticker Star).
I kind of hope we see Midbus again.
Also, a bit of a spoiler, although it's been shown a few times, even in the E3 trailer so it's not much of a spoiler:
[spoiler]From whats been shown so far Bowser teams up with Antasma to defeat Mario and Luigi, and in one of the earlier battles, it's shown that Antasma does "possess" Bowser, although Bowser is still in full control from the looks of things, Antasma is just powering him up.[/spoiler]

