Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Just some artwork I created [Art]
#11
Finally! After a long time, I decided to update this topic! I'm finally back with more artwork to share that I'm certain some of you might actually enjoy!

[Image: the_reaper_is_annoy_eth_by_e_man276-d69wgh4.png]
[Image: puppy_zelda_by_e_man276-d6bci4c.png]
[Image: golden_silverfish_by_e_man276-d6bcm8p.png]

Sure, it's far from being the best artwork on this site, but who knows? Maybe there's a least one person out there who actually likes this style as it currently is.

Also, I forgot to mention it, but I have a DA account. Do stop by if you you are feeling curious.

http://e-man276.deviantart.com/


Messages In This Thread
Just some artwork I created [Art] - by E-Man - 05-26-2013, 09:31 PM
RE: Just some artwork I created [Art] - by E-Man - 05-28-2013, 08:50 AM
RE: Just some artwork I created [Art] - by E-Man - 05-31-2013, 01:54 PM
RE: Just some artwork I created [Art] - by Gors - 05-31-2013, 02:27 PM
RE: Just some artwork I created [Art] - by E-Man - 05-31-2013, 03:19 PM
RE: Just some artwork I created [Art] - by Gors - 05-31-2013, 03:59 PM
RE: Just some artwork I created [Art] - by E-Man - 05-31-2013, 04:13 PM
RE: Just some artwork I created [Art] - by E-Man - 05-31-2013, 07:29 PM
RE: Just some artwork I created [Art] - by E-Man - 07-02-2013, 02:31 PM
RE: Just some artwork I created [Art] - by Marth - 07-04-2013, 06:52 PM
RE: Just some artwork I created [Art] - by E-Man - 07-07-2013, 02:44 PM
RE: Just some artwork I created [Art] - by E-Man - 07-07-2013, 04:37 PM
RE: Just some artwork I created [Art] - by E-Man - 07-08-2013, 06:00 AM
RE: Just some artwork I created [Art] - by Baegal - 07-08-2013, 03:39 PM
RE: Just some artwork I created [Art] - by Gors - 07-15-2013, 03:07 PM
RE: Just some artwork I created [Art] - by E-Man - 07-19-2013, 10:30 AM
RE: Just some artwork I created [Art] - by E-Man - 09-28-2013, 11:46 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)