06-30-2013, 08:01 PM
That DOES suck, now that I think about it... I certainly wouldn't want some nerd in a government spy tank drooling over all the stuff I've uploaded to the internet of myself, and all my personal emails and chats O.o
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
The Privacy Thread
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
The Privacy Thread - by Sengir - 06-06-2013, 11:11 PM
RE: The Privacy Thread - by Masamune - 06-07-2013, 01:37 AM
RE: The Privacy Thread - by Lemonray - 06-07-2013, 03:21 AM
RE: The Privacy Thread - by MoneyMan - 07-02-2013, 07:44 PM
RE: The Privacy Thread - by Iceman404 - 06-07-2013, 06:18 AM
RE: The Privacy Thread - by Skyye13 - 06-29-2013, 11:59 AM
RE: The Privacy Thread - by Viiper - 06-29-2013, 05:40 PM
RE: The Privacy Thread - by Skyye13 - 06-30-2013, 08:01 PM
RE: The Privacy Thread - by Rosencrantz - 07-01-2013, 11:17 AM
|