Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Sprites
I was thinking that could be an issue, although the icons near the top do kind of show it (you can see the walls). Anybody who's played the game can also kind of see that the ones with more walls come after the ones with less.

But hey, I suppose it can't hurt, so I've relinked it in the post above.


Messages In This Thread
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 05-02-2012, 03:02 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 06-27-2012, 06:45 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 06-27-2012, 06:47 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 11-04-2012, 09:57 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 12-29-2012, 04:01 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Sprites - by puggsoy - 06-30-2013, 06:56 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)