Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Request_ALERT!!!
#2
(12-19-2008, 09:14 AM)mortalpico Wrote: Does somebody has some male and female base sprite?

Please, I really need them for my game called "S.R.B Rumble".
It's an Action/Fighting game, please I reallt need help.
(If you can help me just post the base and type your nickname and gender)

Example:
Nickname: Mortalpico
Gender: Male

(If you make some sprites you will have a character in the game!)
OK, first of all, you grammar sucks.
Second, you can't make request.
Read the rules, if you don't want to, then get the fuck out.
P.S. I fixed your grammar a bit.


Messages In This Thread
Request_ALERT!!! - by mortalpico - 12-19-2008, 09:14 AM
RE: Request_ALERT!!! - by KillerAslox - 12-19-2008, 09:37 AM
RE: Request_ALERT!!! - by GrooveMan.exe - 12-19-2008, 09:55 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)