Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(06-28-2013, 11:32 PM)Mushroom Hedgehog Wrote: Text.

Methinks that Sonic has a high chance of returning, but I'm not sure I can say the same for Snake... Simon could fill the gap pretty easily imo.

Also, alternate costumes are a must, if ya ask me! I can think a few at the top of my head: Dr. Mario, Mr. L (Luigi), Dry Boswer, Funky Kong (DK), Fusion Suit Samus, Zelda II Link, Boshi (Yoshi), Sonic wearing Dr. Eggman's outfit, and so on so forth.

And they'll probably update Ganondorf and Sheik's appearance to make them match SS style. Dunno how that'll turn out.


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by SchAlternate - 06-29-2013, 12:14 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 16 Guest(s)