Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Hai, I'm Skyye!
#1
Hi, guys! I'm Skyye (Thats my actual name too) and I thought I would check in here and introduce myself. I've always loved this site, its really cool that you guys can rip all these models and share them with us, I've found some awesome models here Smile

I'd like to be a contributing member of this group, being a 3d artist myself, and I can rip models from a variety of games... even gamecube games through emulators, if someone can show me how :/

Anyway, this is a cool forum, and a cooler website, thanks for putting it all together Smile


Messages In This Thread
Hai, I'm Skyye! - by Skyye13 - 06-28-2013, 10:22 PM
RE: Hai, I'm Skyye! - by puggsoy - 06-30-2013, 12:29 AM
RE: Hai, I'm Skyye! - by Skyye13 - 06-30-2013, 07:46 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)