Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Let's talk Monster Hunter.
#19
I set off the Dragonator by accident at first, and when it finally got ready again he flat out REFUSED to swim near it, no matter how mad I got him. It was just so frustrating.

I'll give it another try tomorrow though, I'm reluctant to give up when I'm so close to finishing the village quests.


Messages In This Thread
Let's talk Monster Hunter. - by Cytric Acid - 06-13-2013, 02:37 PM
RE: Let's talk Monster Hunter. - by NICKtendo DS - 06-13-2013, 03:04 PM
RE: Let's talk Monster Hunter. - by Cytric Acid - 06-13-2013, 10:33 PM
RE: Let's talk Monster Hunter. - by NICKtendo DS - 06-18-2013, 11:52 AM
RE: Let's talk Monster Hunter. - by TomGuycott - 06-18-2013, 12:17 PM
RE: Let's talk Monster Hunter. - by Vipershark - 06-18-2013, 03:48 PM
RE: Let's talk Monster Hunter. - by NICKtendo DS - 06-19-2013, 08:18 AM
RE: Let's talk Monster Hunter. - by TomGuycott - 06-18-2013, 06:40 PM
RE: Let's talk Monster Hunter. - by Cytric Acid - 06-22-2013, 01:14 PM
RE: Let's talk Monster Hunter. - by TomGuycott - 06-22-2013, 01:23 PM
RE: Let's talk Monster Hunter. - by Sephirex - 06-23-2013, 05:57 PM
RE: Let's talk Monster Hunter. - by Marth - 06-23-2013, 06:01 PM
RE: Let's talk Monster Hunter. - by Sephirex - 06-23-2013, 06:08 PM
RE: Let's talk Monster Hunter. - by TomGuycott - 06-23-2013, 08:47 PM
RE: Let's talk Monster Hunter. - by Marth - 06-27-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: Let's talk Monster Hunter. - by NICKtendo DS - 06-27-2013, 03:31 PM
RE: Let's talk Monster Hunter. - by TomGuycott - 06-27-2013, 08:31 PM
RE: Let's talk Monster Hunter. - by Ryan914 - 06-27-2013, 10:01 PM
RE: Let's talk Monster Hunter. - by TomGuycott - 06-27-2013, 10:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)