12-19-2008, 01:53 AM
I still have to pick up my copy. But yeah I'll play, 3 was great after what? 8 some odd years of 2 coming stateside? Anyway. I've seen little because I don't want to spoil anything but what I HAVE seen is impressive.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Shin Megami Tensi: Persona 4
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Shin Megami Tensi: Persona 4 - by Kairos - 12-14-2008, 11:54 PM
RE: Shin Megami Tensi: Persona 4 - by GrooveMan.exe - 12-15-2008, 07:32 AM
RE: Shin Megami Tensi: Persona 4 - by Voyage 34 - 12-15-2008, 10:15 AM
RE: Shin Megami Tensi: Persona 4 - by lone wolf-rayet star - 12-15-2008, 03:31 PM
RE: Shin Megami Tensi: Persona 4 - by Nick - 12-17-2008, 10:04 PM
RE: Shin Megami Tensi: Persona 4 - by Omegajak - 12-19-2008, 01:53 AM
RE: Shin Megami Tensi: Persona 4 - by FRET - 12-21-2008, 12:53 AM
RE: Shin Megami Tensi: Persona 4 - by Voyage 34 - 12-22-2008, 04:43 PM
RE: Shin Megami Tensi: Persona 4 - by Kairos - 12-29-2008, 03:29 AM
RE: Shin Megami Tensi: Persona 4 - by Vipershark - 12-29-2008, 01:09 AM
RE: Shin Megami Tensi: Persona 4 - by Omegajak - 12-29-2008, 03:35 AM
RE: Shin Megami Tensi: Persona 4 - by Voyage 34 - 12-29-2008, 12:27 PM
|