Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(06-22-2013, 06:14 PM)BullockDS Wrote: Lovely, because the last Nintendo game on the 3DS that emphasized stickers turned out so well.

Because Super Smash Bros Brawl's sticker system is so similar to Paper Mario Sticker Star's right?

uhh no.

Check up on the SSE and how they used stickers again thanks.

(06-22-2013, 06:18 PM)Phantom K Wrote: I don't think he ever said anything about stickers

(06-22-2013, 06:33 PM)Kriven Wrote: I really think he's talking about Miis.

He never confirmed or denied anything, he only gave small details to the customization features. So I don't think we can knock down ether possibility.

It could be miis, it could be the sticker thing you could only use in SSE except you can use it in the entire game. For all we know it could be both. Anything is possible at this point until Sakurai says something


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by DioShiba - 06-23-2013, 02:52 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 16 Guest(s)