Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Mega Mush
#8
[Image: 2znvp84.jpg]
Idk, I removed the AA but without the darker outline on the bottom of his belly button, it doesn't seem to pop out as much, but without the AA, the darker outline looks weird. Idk, maybe I'm just imagining things, it is 3 am where I am after all. What do you guys think?


EDIT- Granted, I probably could have used less AA instead of completely removing it from the bottom like a dumb person. I'll try fixing it up some more tomorrow or whenever.


Messages In This Thread
Mega Mush - by Chaoxys - 06-19-2013, 01:58 AM
RE: Cactfirst - by Gors - 06-19-2013, 07:03 AM
RE: Cactfirst - by Garamonde - 06-19-2013, 09:53 AM
RE: Cactfirst - by DragonDePlatino - 06-19-2013, 12:49 PM
RE: Cactfirst - by Chaoxys - 06-19-2013, 08:29 PM
RE: Mega Mush - by Chaoxys - 06-22-2013, 10:30 AM
RE: Mega Mush - by Sengir - 06-22-2013, 07:09 PM
RE: Mega Mush - by Chaoxys - 06-23-2013, 02:16 AM
RE: Mega Mush - by Sinkin - 06-24-2013, 04:14 AM
RE: Mega Mush - by Gors - 06-24-2013, 01:04 PM
RE: Mega Mush - by Chaoxys - 06-24-2013, 04:44 PM
RE: Mega Mush - by Gors - 06-24-2013, 09:43 PM
RE: Mega Mush - by Chaoxys - 06-25-2013, 02:00 PM
RE: Mega Mush - by Ton - 06-24-2013, 10:43 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)