Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Renka Sprites :)
#1
Wink 
Hello,
My name is Renka
I am here to showcase my sprites.
Pixel ones and others are AA (Anti-Aliasing-ed).
Most of them will be AA because thats how I am like to make them Smile
I am will going to put sprites in diffrerent spoilers.
[spoiler=AA sprites]
[Image: JGIoRd3.png]-Shun in his casual.
[Image: 2Y4d3O4.png]-Shun in Janitor uniform.
[Image: qcvQQsI.gif](old) [Image: VRnvKNq.gif](new)- Dashing Green/C4/Shun. - probobly going to remake his body or edit it
[/spoiler]
[spoiler= Pixel sprites]
[Image: ec97Cgy.gif]-Dashing Green/C4/Shun in Megaman classic style.
[/spoiler]


Messages In This Thread
Renka Sprites :) - by Renka - 06-22-2013, 01:11 PM
RE: Renka Sprites :) - by BrenoKisch - 06-22-2013, 01:29 PM
RE: Renka Sprites :) - by Garamonde - 06-22-2013, 01:43 PM
RE: Renka Sprites :) - by Renka - 06-22-2013, 02:26 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)