I have made Double in Xtreme style. I am helping in a fighter that uses Xtreme style sprites they asked me to make Nightmare zero and Double, I will also be making Dynamo. To me my only real problem is the right(his left) foot ;-; I not that good at perspective. But other than that I think I did a pretty damn good job for a style I never tried before.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Ashura's Alchemy Lab
|
I have made Double in Xtreme style. I am helping in a fighter that uses Xtreme style sprites they asked me to make Nightmare zero and Double, I will also be making Dynamo. To me my only real problem is the right(his left) foot ;-; I not that good at perspective. But other than that I think I did a pretty damn good job for a style I never tried before.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

