Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
I think given what how Sakurai has acted during various interviews and his mindset in general, he wouldn't want DLC PERIOD, because in a way it might symbolize the game was incomplete. However, given Nintendo's recent dabblings in dlc, the two that come to my mind being Super Luigi and the Fire Emblem dlc, they have done a pretty nice job, and I could see them doing a good job with Smash if given a chance to do it.


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by TomGuycott - 06-20-2013, 11:26 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)