Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

After a reality check, I don't want to be here anymore.
#1
Hey... Ummm... Here's the deal...

To put this in the nicest way possible, I don't think there is anything here for me. Not only do I try to hard to earn respect, but my problems in the past and present are actually causing problems for me when I try to drag them around in an attempt to find someone who would magically solve them all with the flick of a magic wand.

Due to all this, I think it would be a better idea for me to just go. Thank you for the memories, but it'll be better this way.

Goodbye.


Messages In This Thread
After a reality check, I don't want to be here anymore. - by E-Man - 06-18-2013, 03:55 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)