Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Super Llama's Spritings
#4
I'm pretty sure that "mouth" is supposed to be an anime blush line type thing. I can't think of any examples to show what I mean right now...

It does need more contrast, but I think it needs more saturation and hue shifting too.


Messages In This Thread
Super Llama's Spritings - by Super Llama - 06-15-2013, 04:29 PM
RE: Super Llama's Spritings - by AkumaTh - 06-16-2013, 09:12 AM
RE: Super Llama's Spritings - by MotorRoach - 06-16-2013, 12:16 PM
RE: Super Llama's Spritings - by StarSock64 - 06-16-2013, 01:26 PM
RE: Super Llama's Spritings - by Super Llama - 06-16-2013, 06:24 PM
RE: Super Llama's Spritings - by Thumbtacks - 06-17-2013, 05:51 PM
RE: Super Llama's Spritings - by DragonDePlatino - 06-19-2013, 12:52 PM
RE: Super Llama's Spritings - by Sketchasaurus - 06-20-2013, 02:36 PM
RE: Super Llama's Spritings - by AkumaTh - 06-21-2013, 04:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)