Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Spriting Project:[New:Fighting Foodons: Fried Ricer]
#23
(12-17-2008, 11:35 PM)Perigi Wrote: All of these shows... were my favourites... you've just made my day Big Grin

Edit: May I try this style aswell?

For anyone who wants to try the style, I'll warn you:

The style looks easy, but it's not..I somehow managed to get all those little details in for everyone so far. I'm doing flint right now, and it's REALLY a pain to do, so if you think you're up for it go ahead, but if you have any doubts don't bother, it's not a good style to try if anyone is a beginner spriter. It's not as easy as it looks, trust me, it's only fun when you're doing it right. This is why I'm doing it alone.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Spriting Project: Too good for title(Read) - by JarJar - 12-18-2008, 12:33 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)