Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(Roy hasn't been important since fe6... Even then, he was a narc.)
The Namco Bandai options come down to three characters. Pacman, Lloyd Irving, or Nightmare. Since Nightmare is a huge stretch, Pacman or Lloyd are the options. Pacman has the legendary status behind him, but Lloyd has a giant track record with the company and has proven himself to being quite popular and not foreign to fighting.

So mostly it comes down to which the creators of the game are going for.


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by soulcaliburfan - 06-12-2013, 01:55 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 19 Guest(s)