Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
#69
I wouldn't mind Pac-Man while they're working with Namco, and maybe Frogger if they're dealing with Konami again.

Smash Bros. is easily growing to encompass the Golden Age of Gaming, which was already largely populated by Nintendo icons (Donkey Kong, Mario, Link, Samus, Ice Climbers), and now they've got Sonic and Mega Man pulling it in for the one game. There's only a small handful of third-party 8-bitters before Smash Bros. is a celebration of video gaming, and that's something I'd like to see happen.


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Kriven - 06-11-2013, 05:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)