Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
#67
I really like Tonberry2k's predictions. Heck, some of them are the predictions I would make myself. Especially about Anthony as I found him great. And frikkin Megaman in Smash Brothers is awesome!

(06-11-2013, 04:33 PM)Rλy Wrote: Yes, Other M's rendition of the suit isn't incredibly different from the suits featured in the older games, but aesthetics aside, by representing Other M (a game Metroid fans didn't even like) they're basically celebrating a game that was an absolute disgrace to Samus' character and the Metroid series as a whole. (Wow, nearly three years on and I'm still mad about this...)

Quick question: What was Samus's character before that? I'm looking at the Wiki and they said the only glimpses of it were in three games: Metroid Fusion, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, and Metroid: Other M. In Metroid Fusion (the last in the Timeline), there were a lot of reflection on moments in Other M.

[spoiler=Who I would like to see in the game]
SECTION 1: Marioverse
  • A Koopaling (Would most likely be Bowser Jr. And doing the research, he is a lot more than a miniature Bowser.)
  • A Paper Mario Character (Paper Mario most likely, but I wouldn't mind someone else like Vivian)
  • Dixie Kong (She is getting highlighted in the new Kong Game)
  • Jimmy T. (Disco Fever!)
  • The Axem Rangers (Have all five of them as alternate costumes)

SECTION 2: Other Nintendo Characters
  • Gold/Silver replacing Red (Chikorita, Quilava and Feraligatr. Besides, isn't Gold/Silver more popular?)
  • Krystal (Would be nice to have a non-clone Star Fox Character (as much as I like Wolf in Brawl))
  • Anthony Higgs (I like him in Other M. I would love to see this guy in action)
  • Mewtwo Returns (New form in Pokemon X/Y screams Final Smash)
  • An Assist Trophy Upgraded (I hope Little Mac or Jill from Drill Dozer)

SECTION 3: Third Party
  • Snake/Sonic Returning (I like playing as them in Brawl. Would like to continue doing so in 4)
  • Wreck It Ralph (The Rumored Sequel does seem to point towards Mario)
  • Pacman (He did met Mario before. And it would be nice to see the original Arcade stars meet up)
  • A Character that should have been in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale (Imagine the idea of Cloud or Crash being in SB4 and not All Stars)
  • A Character from My Little Pony: FIM (The only reason is because Bronies would buy anything pony related. Heck, they bought a little girl two extra years. They could probably triple WiiU and 3DS sales alone) Before any more replies to this. This is a joke about how they buy anything.
[/spoiler]


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by AkumaTh - 06-11-2013, 05:11 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)