Thanks.
Well, you could leave Kirby to me.
I've already started much on Kirby. You could do another character. But if you insist on doing Kirby, I wouldn't mind giving you the sheet and expand it. I could do another character instead as well. But I would appreciate it more if you sheeted another character from my sprites or make a new one. You could do Pikachu instead, it would be better. 
Taken characters so far are:
Mario - Medevenx
Kirby - Medevenx/Torkirby
Jigglypuff - Project64Mugen
Anybody else want to join?
Well, you could leave Kirby to me.
I've already started much on Kirby. You could do another character. But if you insist on doing Kirby, I wouldn't mind giving you the sheet and expand it. I could do another character instead as well. But I would appreciate it more if you sheeted another character from my sprites or make a new one. You could do Pikachu instead, it would be better. 
Taken characters so far are:
Mario - Medevenx
Kirby - Medevenx/Torkirby
Jigglypuff - Project64Mugen
Anybody else want to join?

