Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
#17
(06-11-2013, 11:35 AM)Viiper Wrote: on a scale of 1-10 how angry would you be if they got rid of trophy collecting?

I would cry if it happened, curious to know what everyone else thinks.

7ish here. I could live without it, but it's... Well really just interesting adverts in a game. But it's still nice bits of information that tells you "Oh hey, nintendo has this sort of franchise/character". It's something to do while playing for fun, or as a break, so I enjoy that it exists.
I also like collecting things in games, gives me something to work towards other than just mastering everything (which is sort of boring as a solo player, or just against the same opponent all the time).


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Terminal Devastation - 06-11-2013, 11:54 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 48 Guest(s)