Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Character c+c
#1
Question 
I want to start learning how to make games, So I wanted to make a simple sprite for a character.

So here it is!
[Image: EOxpXEW.png]
He looks kind of stiff right now, and there is much more wrong bla bla
I would apreciate ideas, as well as edits and schtuff.

Sorry if my grammer and english is bad Tongue


Messages In This Thread
Character c+c - by CakeDrake - 06-06-2013, 08:50 AM
RE: Character c+c - by Dazz - 06-06-2013, 09:33 AM
RE: Character c+c - by CakeDrake - 06-06-2013, 10:43 AM
RE: Character c+c - by Garamonde - 06-06-2013, 11:32 AM
RE: Character c+c - by Lexou Duck - 06-07-2013, 05:32 AM
RE: Character c+c - by Gors - 06-07-2013, 08:10 AM
RE: Character c+c - by CakeDrake - 06-07-2013, 03:11 PM
RE: Character c+c - by CakeDrake - 06-20-2013, 02:04 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)