Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Jak 3 - Model Viewer Clips
#4
yup, thanks! there is a similar feature in Spyro: A Hero's Tail for GameCube, sans the voices, so I have at the very least an idea of what you mean, heheh.
although, you say that Vin, Krew and Praxis are in 2, are they in 3? also Jak and Daxter was re-used from 2, so I guess I'll put those two under both 2 and 3?


Messages In This Thread
Jak 3 - Model Viewer Clips - by Rexy - 06-05-2013, 05:02 PM
RE: Jak 3 - Model Viewer Clips - by Garamonde - 06-05-2013, 06:06 PM
RE: Jak 3 - Model Viewer Clips - by Rexy - 06-05-2013, 07:30 PM
RE: Jak 3 - Model Viewer Clips - by Garamonde - 06-05-2013, 10:13 PM
RE: Jak 3 - Model Viewer Clips - by Rexy - 06-06-2013, 01:08 AM
RE: Jak 3 - Model Viewer Clips - by Rexy - 07-29-2013, 06:24 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)