Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

lemur's Nickelodeon related rips
#1
I've been going through a little Spongebob obsession lately. I mean, it's always been my favorite cartoon of all time. You've probably been seeing I've been ripping from a lot of Spongebob games, and I find it a little unnecessary to keep making new threads, so I'm gonna post all my Spongebob related rips here. Yes, you're gonna be seeing models of the same characters. Are ya ready kids?

Wii/GameCube:

[Image: lightscameraPREV%20YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!.png]

Playable Characters:

[Image: sbcon.png]

[Image: sbprev.png]

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1070...ngebob.zip

[Image: patrickcon.png]

[Image: patrickprev.png]

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1070...atrick.zip

[Image: squidwardcon.png]

[Image: squidwardprev.png]

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1070...idward.zip

Background Characters:

[Image: squilliamcon.png]

[Image: squilliamprev.png]

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1070...illiam.zip

[Image: announcercon.png]

[Image: announcerprev.png]

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1070...ouncer.zip


Messages In This Thread
lemur's Nickelodeon related rips - by lemurboy12 - 06-05-2013, 07:52 PM
RE: lemur's Spongebob related rips - by DecaTilde - 06-05-2013, 08:33 PM
RE: lemur's Spongebob related rips - by Garamonde - 06-06-2013, 11:28 AM
RE: lemur's Spongebob related rips - by Garamonde - 06-06-2013, 12:14 PM
RE: lemur's Spongebob related rips - by Garamonde - 06-06-2013, 01:06 PM
RE: lemur's Spongebob related rips - by Garamonde - 06-07-2013, 10:33 PM
RE: lemur's Spongebob related rips - by Roxas358 - 06-08-2013, 10:32 AM
RE: lemur's Spongebob related rips - by Ton - 06-08-2013, 12:59 PM
RE: lemur's Nickelodeon related rips - by Ton - 06-16-2013, 03:55 PM
RE: lemur's Nickelodeon related rips - by Ton - 10-01-2013, 10:22 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)