[spoiler]
Well it does do something different apparently. I'll try that later then[/spoiler]
EDIT: [spoiler] Well... uh... I wasn't expecting that. The sudden pop up of dialogue after "UNDERTALE" and obnoxious music threw me out of my chair though.[/spoiler]
Quote:<Sryder13> Does that wierd dialogue between the 2 dudes happen every time you finish the game
<Sryder13> POSSIBLE SPOILER
<Iceman404> 2 dudes?
<Sryder13> Huh
<Iceman404> what two dudes?
<Sryder13> Go clear the game without killing anything and you'll see
<Sryder13> It's possible
<Sryder13> It's what I did
<Sryder13> You'd need to restart a new game though obviously
<Iceman404> what happens though
<Iceman404> which two guys?
<Iceman404> the flower and the kid?
<Sryder13> Go find out yourself
<Iceman404> god damnit sryder
<Sryder13> I won't spoil it
<Iceman404> :<
<Sryder13> No not those 2
<Iceman404> fiiiiine
<Sryder13> It was different
Well it does do something different apparently. I'll try that later then[/spoiler]
EDIT: [spoiler] Well... uh... I wasn't expecting that. The sudden pop up of dialogue after "UNDERTALE" and obnoxious music threw me out of my chair though.[/spoiler]

