Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Hey Paisanos!!
#2
(06-02-2013, 09:21 AM)Genowhirl910 Wrote: Hey everybody! I'm Geno, I'm new on these forums. I use the Spriter's Resource all the time, and now I've finally decided it would be cool to sign up on the forums. I hope I make a good addition!

I can tell that somebody watched the Super Mario Brothers Super Show. It's a little cheesy, but not bad for one of the first animated series based on a video game.

If you have a talent for spriting or ripping, I'm sure you'll get along just fine!


Messages In This Thread
Hey Paisanos!! - by Genowhirl910 - 06-02-2013, 09:21 AM
RE: Hey Paisanos!! - by E-Man - 06-02-2013, 09:45 AM
RE: Hey Paisanos!! - by Shade - 06-02-2013, 10:10 AM
RE: Hey Paisanos!! - by puggsoy - 06-02-2013, 07:07 PM
RE: Hey Paisanos!! - by Hiynastrike - 06-02-2013, 07:18 PM
RE: Hey Paisanos!! - by Dazz - 06-04-2013, 04:14 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)