06-02-2013, 06:31 AM
Downloaded both. Currently going through Ages.
Game's nice and all, but there are some moments that gets me tearing my hair out. I'm not proud to admit I had to resort to using Restore Points (3DS savestates) at one point.
[spoiler]Jabu Jabu is a nightmare. So much backtracking! Not knowing the dungeon is even worse. I must have visited every room at least 10 times.
I'm currently at the boss of the Ancient Ruins. I had to grab a guide just to know how to beat him. First 3 forms I've beaten through T&E, but the last form is just impossible to know how to tackle it. There is not a single clue. It had me seething with rage, because the first 3 forms aren't particularly nice. (Note: I vowed to myself never to use savestates in the middle of a boss fight)[/spoiler]
I played a little through Seasons aswell. They're both well worth their price, but at points it becomes apparent that they wanted you to buy strategyguides. What's also lame is the fact that they left out the GBA-exclusive features. It's on a 3DS for crying out loud!
Game's nice and all, but there are some moments that gets me tearing my hair out. I'm not proud to admit I had to resort to using Restore Points (3DS savestates) at one point.
[spoiler]Jabu Jabu is a nightmare. So much backtracking! Not knowing the dungeon is even worse. I must have visited every room at least 10 times.
I'm currently at the boss of the Ancient Ruins. I had to grab a guide just to know how to beat him. First 3 forms I've beaten through T&E, but the last form is just impossible to know how to tackle it. There is not a single clue. It had me seething with rage, because the first 3 forms aren't particularly nice. (Note: I vowed to myself never to use savestates in the middle of a boss fight)[/spoiler]
I played a little through Seasons aswell. They're both well worth their price, but at points it becomes apparent that they wanted you to buy strategyguides. What's also lame is the fact that they left out the GBA-exclusive features. It's on a 3DS for crying out loud!

