Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Just some artwork I created [Art]
#4
Hey, please forgive me for the double post, but since this thread has been still for a while, I decided to break the ice with a new pic I just cooked up recently.

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/1...676ig5.png
(Note: I had to just leave a link because the image stretches too much.)

Also, I'm thinking about doing some drawings of several of the users on this site. If anyone has a request, I'll lend you an ear and see what I can do.


Messages In This Thread
Just some artwork I created [Art] - by E-Man - 05-26-2013, 09:31 PM
RE: Just some artwork I created [Art] - by E-Man - 05-28-2013, 08:50 AM
RE: Just some artwork I created [Art] - by E-Man - 05-31-2013, 01:54 PM
RE: Just some artwork I created [Art] - by Gors - 05-31-2013, 02:27 PM
RE: Just some artwork I created [Art] - by E-Man - 05-31-2013, 03:19 PM
RE: Just some artwork I created [Art] - by Gors - 05-31-2013, 03:59 PM
RE: Just some artwork I created [Art] - by E-Man - 05-31-2013, 04:13 PM
RE: Just some artwork I created [Art] - by E-Man - 05-31-2013, 07:29 PM
RE: Just some artwork I created [Art] - by E-Man - 07-02-2013, 02:31 PM
RE: Just some artwork I created [Art] - by Marth - 07-04-2013, 06:52 PM
RE: Just some artwork I created [Art] - by E-Man - 07-07-2013, 02:44 PM
RE: Just some artwork I created [Art] - by E-Man - 07-07-2013, 04:37 PM
RE: Just some artwork I created [Art] - by E-Man - 07-08-2013, 06:00 AM
RE: Just some artwork I created [Art] - by Baegal - 07-08-2013, 03:39 PM
RE: Just some artwork I created [Art] - by Gors - 07-15-2013, 03:07 PM
RE: Just some artwork I created [Art] - by E-Man - 07-19-2013, 10:30 AM
RE: Just some artwork I created [Art] - by E-Man - 09-28-2013, 11:46 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)