Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

AkumaTh's Sprite Work: A Fly on the Wall
#18
I personally find it unnatural to walk with your arms staying up like that. Does Toph actually walks like that?

As for PW, the sheet looks good, though I'm not all that familiar with the AAI sprite style, so I'll be analyzing it further a bit later.


Messages In This Thread
RE: AkumaTh's Sprite Work - by -Ash- - 05-13-2013, 07:24 PM
RE: AkumaTh's Sprite Work - by AkumaTh - 05-13-2013, 07:58 PM
RE: AkumaTh's Sprite Work - by Ton - 05-14-2013, 12:16 PM
RE: AkumaTh's Sprite Work - by AkumaTh - 05-14-2013, 02:01 PM
RE: AkumaTh's Sprite Work - by AkumaTh - 05-15-2013, 09:32 PM
RE: AkumaTh's Sprite Work: Toph WIP - by AkumaTh - 05-30-2013, 05:04 AM
RE: AkumaTh's Sprite Work: Toph WIP - by MotorRoach - 05-30-2013, 09:16 AM
RE: AkumaTh's Sprite Work: Toph WIP - by Ton - 05-30-2013, 10:03 AM
RE: AkumaTh's Sprite Work: Toph WIP - by AkumaTh - 05-30-2013, 01:31 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)