Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Songs of Disney
#3
(05-28-2013, 03:02 PM)Sengir Wrote: I like this one:

Heh... I guess I overlooked most of the live action films (especially the recent ones).

Anyway, since Danny Elfman wrote the score for that film, I'm not surprised that anyone brought that up. If this wasn't just a topic about Disney music and Nightmare was allowed to be discussed, I could bring up a few of Elfman's songs that I like to listen to.


Messages In This Thread
Songs of Disney - by E-Man - 05-28-2013, 02:46 PM
RE: Songs of Disney - by Sengir - 05-28-2013, 03:02 PM
RE: Songs of Disney - by E-Man - 05-29-2013, 07:50 AM
RE: Songs of Disney - by Ton - 05-29-2013, 10:39 AM
RE: Songs of Disney - by E-Man - 05-29-2013, 10:59 AM
RE: Songs of Disney - by Ton - 05-29-2013, 11:16 AM
RE: Songs of Disney - by E-Man - 05-29-2013, 11:27 AM
RE: Songs of Disney - by DioShiba - 05-31-2013, 03:52 PM
RE: Songs of Disney - by Dazz - 05-29-2013, 11:24 AM
RE: Songs of Disney - by E-Man - 05-29-2013, 11:45 AM
RE: Songs of Disney - by Helmo - 05-29-2013, 11:34 AM
RE: Songs of Disney - by Ton - 05-29-2013, 12:03 PM
RE: Songs of Disney - by E-Man - 05-29-2013, 12:42 PM
RE: Songs of Disney - by Koopaul - 05-30-2013, 03:16 AM
RE: Songs of Disney - by Stasis Rune - 05-30-2013, 05:47 AM
RE: Songs of Disney - by E-Man - 05-31-2013, 11:41 AM
RE: Songs of Disney - by Koopaul - 05-31-2013, 11:18 PM
RE: Songs of Disney - by AkumaTh - 05-31-2013, 03:21 PM
RE: Songs of Disney - by E-Man - 05-31-2013, 04:19 PM
RE: Songs of Disney - by Sengir - 06-01-2013, 02:46 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)