Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Anyone enjoying Don't Starve?
#6
(05-27-2013, 01:06 PM)Sengir Wrote: I'm fairly certain it does; if not through Steam then through the website (I bought the game back when it was web-only).

I haven't played it much yet but I've not been gaming at all lately...

Well! That sounds good to me! I'll poke around with that when I get the means to buy it.

(05-27-2013, 01:24 PM)StarSock64 Wrote: I've had a lot of fun playing it, but the rogue-like-type death system is kind of annoying. Maybe I'm just a chump...

But I haven't been able to live past winter. Whenever you start getting comfortable, it seems like the game throws something new at you to kill you...

Yeah, trial and error is the name of the game. Sips is doing a really good job with Willow (he recently past day 100), so why don't you try looking at his videos for tips?

Just remember to stay away from buffaloes with red butts!


Messages In This Thread
Anyone enjoying Don't Starve? - by E-Man - 05-27-2013, 12:26 PM
RE: Anyone enjoying Don't Starve? - by Marth - 05-27-2013, 12:41 PM
RE: Anyone enjoying Don't Starve? - by E-Man - 05-27-2013, 12:48 PM
RE: Anyone enjoying Don't Starve? - by Sengir - 05-27-2013, 01:06 PM
RE: Anyone enjoying Don't Starve? - by StarSock64 - 05-27-2013, 01:24 PM
RE: Anyone enjoying Don't Starve? - by E-Man - 05-27-2013, 01:37 PM
RE: Anyone enjoying Don't Starve? - by Keychain - 05-28-2013, 09:26 PM
RE: Anyone enjoying Don't Starve? - by E-Man - 05-29-2013, 07:45 AM
RE: Anyone enjoying Don't Starve? - by Keychain - 06-01-2013, 05:52 PM
RE: Anyone enjoying Don't Starve? - by E-Man - 06-01-2013, 06:34 PM
RE: Anyone enjoying Don't Starve? - by alexmach1 - 06-01-2013, 07:27 PM
RE: Anyone enjoying Don't Starve? - by E-Man - 06-02-2013, 09:48 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)