yes, I've had problems with banding and pillowing before(I'm sure some people remember my older wario and waluigi sprites DX )... What I was attempting to do was make a larger mario in a m&l rpg-ish style, but it seems I have quite a bit to learn about shading, lightsources and even the design for Mario.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
ebil's sprite thread
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
ebil's sprite thread - by Mr. Jam - 04-29-2013, 07:10 PM
RE: ebil's sprite thread - by Hiynastrike - 04-29-2013, 08:45 PM
RE: ebil's sprite thread - by Mr. Jam - 05-01-2013, 06:25 PM
RE: ebil's sprite thread - by Hiynastrike - 05-02-2013, 07:16 PM
RE: ebil's sprite thread - by Mr. Jam - 05-20-2013, 06:12 PM
RE: ebil's sprite thread - by Zapchu25 - 05-21-2013, 11:42 PM
RE: ebil's sprite thread - by Mr. Jam - 05-22-2013, 06:23 AM
RE: ebil's sprite thread - by Powerage Studio - 06-27-2013, 02:07 AM
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

