Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 rips
(05-12-2013, 01:26 PM)loriscangini Wrote: I added a forum in the blog I created, if you have something to say you can go here:http://naruto3dmodels.blogspot.it/.
On the left there is the link to the forum.

yay! Yugito, been looking for her

is it possible to rip the characters with bones? like in SMD or DAE format? coz I suck at rigging


Messages In This Thread
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 rips - by theo_mm - 03-17-2013, 06:24 AM
RE: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 rips - by AsfaR - 04-26-2013, 04:52 AM
RE: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 rips - by geekkeeper - 05-20-2013, 10:07 PM
2 New Models - by NessMati55 - 05-19-2013, 09:34 AM
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 - by Ridho - 12-13-2013, 11:11 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)