Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

What are your interests & hobbies?
#1
I wanted to make a friendly discussion topic with what are your interests and hobbies so here it is. What's interests and hobbies?

For me, I like to do little coding on games but I play more than code. I'd recently made a patch for the Battle Subway in Pokemon BW/BW2. What I also want to do is to make MvC2 conversions of simple 6 button characters. Have any of you heard of MUGEN? If not, it's a 2D fan-made fighting game where you can use your imaginations and use characters (custom-made or sprite ripped) to do fights and stuff. For those who know and play it, I'm the guy who made a conversion on WereGarurumon by the Great Matsutzu to fight like a character from Marvel Vs Capcom 2, my most favorite fighting game on the PS2. I also like to play my Nintendo DS or watch my DVDs... it's actually cartoons such as Ed, Edd n Eddy, Pokemon, or Digimon. If I had one wish, if anything in the world... well... I'm gonna have to save that one for the Requests section. Sorry, but I abide by the rules in this forum, though this is my second post and second topic. Aside from that, post your hobbies and interests.


Messages In This Thread
What are your interests & hobbies? - by UltimateMugenite5721 - 05-19-2013, 09:49 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)