Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Ripping GBA music/sound effects - the SUPERIOR WAY
#17
That was just what I was looking for.
But I got a question to you Phase:
You said you already tried it with minish cap.
I wanted to get some of the sound effects from the game, like the sound of the minish people when you talk to them. But it seems that a lot of these sounds haven't been extracted correctly or the soundbank doesn't fit, so I already hear the same note in a lot of those 1 second samples.
Is there any chance to fix that or try another method? Did you have the same problems with minish cap?

170 is the first sound that doesn't work


Messages In This Thread
RE: Ripping GBA music/sound effects - the SUPERIOR WAY - by Nils - 05-05-2013, 05:39 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)