04-29-2013, 06:58 PM
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2013, 10:16 AM by Virtuaboy123.)
Hello everyone.
Well for those of you who don't know I've been spriting/developing a 8-bit RPG based on the wonderful world of TSR.
I'll call it....
![[Image: AaT2y1X.png]](http://i.imgur.com/AaT2y1X.png)
[tsrpg]
Here's a concept map
![[Image: HEyLV5C.png]](http://i.imgur.com/HEyLV5C.png)
However I'm not 100% sure which program to use for making the game.
(I feel that knowing what program I will use is key to finding out how to size my sprites)
Things done
[spoiler]Player Tiles- 5%
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
Map Tiles- 10%
[spoiler]![[Image: EmSPSEV.png]](http://i.imgur.com/EmSPSEV.png)
(Special thanks to Chris!)[/spoiler]
Other Tiles- 0%
Enemy Sprites-10-20%
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
Magic/ability sprites-0%
(I just started so it should look like this)[/spoiler]
If you want to help here's how you can!!!
-PM ideas about enemies, items, plot, armor, anything really
-Post your own sprites (can be monsters,overworld characters, tiles)
For monsters
![[Image: CUbLdkF.png?1?2595]](http://i.imgur.com/CUbLdkF.png?1?2595)
Tiles and Characters
(use typical tile block method)
-Name any programs I could use to make the game.
-If you want your ref in the game pm me and give a little about them and what role should they play in the game.
Well for those of you who don't know I've been spriting/developing a 8-bit RPG based on the wonderful world of TSR.
I'll call it....
![[Image: AaT2y1X.png]](http://i.imgur.com/AaT2y1X.png)
[tsrpg]
Here's a concept map
![[Image: HEyLV5C.png]](http://i.imgur.com/HEyLV5C.png)
However I'm not 100% sure which program to use for making the game.
(I feel that knowing what program I will use is key to finding out how to size my sprites)
Things done
[spoiler]Player Tiles- 5%
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]Map Tiles- 10%
[spoiler]
![[Image: EmSPSEV.png]](http://i.imgur.com/EmSPSEV.png)
(Special thanks to Chris!)[/spoiler]
Other Tiles- 0%
Enemy Sprites-10-20%
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]Magic/ability sprites-0%
(I just started so it should look like this)[/spoiler]
If you want to help here's how you can!!!
-PM ideas about enemies, items, plot, armor, anything really
-Post your own sprites (can be monsters,overworld characters, tiles)
For monsters
![[Image: CUbLdkF.png?1?2595]](http://i.imgur.com/CUbLdkF.png?1?2595)
Tiles and Characters
(use typical tile block method)
-Name any programs I could use to make the game.
-If you want your ref in the game pm me and give a little about them and what role should they play in the game.

