Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

amb, spx, and at3 files [Need Help]
#1
Hey, im currently trying to rip from "Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai Another Road" a PSP game. I wanted the low quality models for a project i am doing with a friend. I was able to get the ios file and open it with 7zip. Then I opened one of the afs files with Noesis. The files inside were .amb, .spx. and .at3 files. Noesis can't open any of these for me and i can't figure out how to convert them into something usable. I have been able to gather that .amb files are used for a program called AIMMS, but i cannot find the program to open them and something to convert it. Hope someone will be able to help me out here. Cute


Messages In This Thread
amb, spx, and at3 files [Need Help] - by reek39 - 04-26-2013, 04:43 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)