Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Psp Ripping help
#4
Well, I took a look at the first one in a hex editor, and after searching for a bit I discovered that it's an audio file in HCA format (which also seems to be referred to as ADX2). I eventually found hca2wav, a command-line program that can convert the format to a .wav file. It successfully converted the file, which is a nice piano track Smile
I also checked the others and they're in the same format, one was a guy saying something (a name?) and the other sounded like someone chopping vegetables.

Anyway, that's that for those files. Were these all in the same .cpk? If that's the case then I'd guess that that one contains only audio, and other stuff like sprites will probably be in others.


Messages In This Thread
Psp Ripping help - by Willowy Wisp - 04-24-2013, 01:52 AM
RE: Psp Ripping help - by puggsoy - 04-24-2013, 03:31 AM
RE: Psp Ripping help - by Willowy Wisp - 04-24-2013, 09:43 AM
RE: Psp Ripping help - by puggsoy - 04-24-2013, 01:20 PM
RE: Psp Ripping help - by Willowy Wisp - 04-24-2013, 02:01 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)