Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past 2?
#19
I don't understand how 3D isn't a gimmick when the whole game revolves around it. Super Mario 64 was built entirely around the idea of it being a 3D platform, and by your owne definition of a gimmick, that makes the 3D aspect of it a gimmick.

Editing to add: I don't know if nostalgia is their gimmick, really. I mean, that's really defensable that it is. I can see where you're coming from. But I don't know if that's Nintendo intentionally cashing in on a nostalgic audience, or if it's Nintendo attempting to emulate what they saw as their heyday. I do agree, though, that Nintendo is crushing their own franchises.


Messages In This Thread
RE: The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past 2? - by Kriven - 04-20-2013, 10:49 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)