Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Psyme from Sigma Star Saga
#5
[Image: IdaVbqv.png] [Image: o1qvhyP.gif]

This isn't perfect either but I thought I'd leave it here as a better illustration of some points. I'm not familiar with the character though and stuffs. Whatevs!
Basically there's lots of stray pixels and undefined clutters where everything melts together.


Messages In This Thread
Psyme from Sigma Star Saga - by Davy Jones - 04-08-2013, 04:29 PM
RE: Psyme from Sigma Star Saga - by Previous - 04-09-2013, 12:50 AM
RE: Psyme from Sigma Star Saga - by Davy Jones - 04-09-2013, 03:47 AM
RE: Psyme from Sigma Star Saga - by Previous - 04-10-2013, 07:06 AM
RE: Psyme from Sigma Star Saga - by Davy Jones - 04-10-2013, 09:22 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)