Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

A Koopa's Tail: Under the Weather
#22
(04-02-2013, 03:30 PM)TravixMan Wrote: Battle With Portrait Ghosts 1: https://soundcloud.com/breaking-stones/b...t-ghosts-1
0_0
Oh jeeze, I need to get back to working on that game, I completely forgot to do stuff on that as of recent.

(04-04-2013, 06:48 AM)Phaze Wrote: Your reply reminds me that I seriously need to get my ass in gear.

It's been so hard to get myself motivated to start programming again, even knowing what good can come if I get started Sad
I know how that feels phaze, motivation can be a toughy to get ahold of sometimes. I wish I could help you get yourself motivated, your a good programmer, and you never will know what your best is until you try to your fullest. If we could somehow get you, Ridge, and star fully motivated, I'd honestly love to see the result of that.


Messages In This Thread
RE: A Koopa's Tail: Under the Weather - by Kami - 01-26-2013, 01:17 PM
RE: A Koopa's Tail: Under the Weather - by Phaze - 01-26-2013, 07:42 PM
RE: A Koopa's Tail: Under the Weather - by Proton - 01-27-2013, 04:54 PM
RE: A Koopa's Tail: Under the Weather - by Phaze - 01-28-2013, 01:22 AM
RE: A Koopa's Tail: Under the Weather - by Star - 01-28-2013, 02:24 AM
RE: A Koopa's Tail: Under the Weather - by Star - 01-31-2013, 05:05 PM
RE: A Koopa's Tail: Under the Weather - by Star - 02-04-2013, 12:18 PM
RE: A Koopa's Tail: Under the Weather - by Phaze - 04-04-2013, 06:48 AM
RE: A Koopa's Tail: Under the Weather - by Kami - 04-07-2013, 07:18 PM
RE: A Koopa's Tail: Under the Weather - by Phaze - 04-08-2013, 09:51 AM
RE: A Koopa's Tail: Under the Weather - by Phaze - 06-15-2013, 10:12 PM
RE: A Koopa's Tail: Under the Weather - by E-Man - 06-16-2013, 07:02 AM
RE: A Koopa's Tail: Under the Weather - by Phaze - 06-17-2013, 01:21 PM
RE: A Koopa's Tail: Under the Weather - by Ton - 06-16-2013, 08:28 PM
RE: A Koopa's Tail: Under the Weather - by Shade - 06-19-2013, 03:18 PM
RE: A Koopa's Tail: Under the Weather - by Phaze - 06-19-2013, 04:59 PM
RE: A Koopa's Tail: Under the Weather - by Ton - 08-01-2013, 09:41 AM
RE: A Koopa's Tail: Under the Weather - by Shade - 08-24-2013, 09:58 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)